Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's been 6 months? Get outta here!

Yes, 6 little months. Where has the time gone. Some days I feel like "Hurry up little babies. Lock, lock, lock." Then other days I'm like, "Wow, 6 months and I made it? Who'd thunk it!"



Here are some pics. I already see that my locs are not gonna be perfect and at first that scared me. But now, I'm so ok with it. My locks are beautiful right now with there imperfections and all.


Are these buds? Can anyone tell from the picture? All I know my babies are doing something different and I'm excited!!


Aww...look at the siblings. One slim, one thick.

3 comments:

NubianLockedPrincess said...

Congrats, girl! I know how you feel! Your hair is looking good! In 6mo, I will be 2yrs locked! Time really flies!

msfullroller said...

Congrats sis! Yep, time definitely starts to go faster once you hit the 6 month mark. Looking good and yeah it looks like "those BUDs are for you". LOL

Kicukalah said...

@msfullroller
you are so funny. I absolutely love your sense of humor. Watch out now, it won't be long for these babies will be "swanging."