Monday, October 26, 2009

Pics at 10 mos

Well, I've found that dogone usb cord. Let's just say if it was a snake, it would had bit me :-)


Ok, so my ends are not exactly curly q's. Maybe, I'll call them curly s's? I don't know.



I have a little problem with flakes as you can see around my hairline. It's gotta much better. My scalp use to be completely white. I have stopped the use of mineral oil and petroleum since being locked. Maybe that  has something to do with my scalp's improvement. Still I wonder if there's anything else I could try to get rid of these flakes without jepodizing the integrity of my locs.



My favorite pic. My locs doing their own thang.



a closer look. Uhmm...Please disregard the look on my face. I can't explain.
There's no excuse. lol.



top of my head. My scalp a little white. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
My rebels in the right corner. I love these babies.






Final pic,  me trying to be cute.

4 comments:

Bajan Lily said...

I definitely think you're looking cute with this! Rock on wid ya bad self!

Kicukalah said...

Thank ya!

Gigglz said...

Your locks look very nice. I feel like i'm looking at my own.

msfullroller said...

Double digits, double digits!!!! The locs are growing up!

Check out my post on an herbal scalp cleanse. It's helping my flaking/itching problem. I'm also washing my scalp more frequently as well.