Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I have been challenged!!

Chuckles...My BF decided it was smart of him to challenge me to get into shape by summer of 2011. Almost with a hint of "if you can" in his voice. *Not so smart for him* I am such a competitor and what he doesn't know is that before he wanted to challenge me on such a thing I had already began to put my plan into place. Hmmph. But I have a secret weapon. Buwahahaaa...~evil laugh~  I want to become vegetarian. I figure I would give it a try and if I didn't like it then I would eat meat again. Well folks, I have been eating only veggie meals for about a week and I gotta say I love it. I love to eat different tasty foods. I have found so many easy to make, low costing, delicious veggie meals that this dude is gonna loose his money. I mean, I started with this because come December 27th I'll be a sexy 30 year old chick and I need to start taking my health seriously. Winning this challenge will be all the more sweeter. ;) I will not loose!

I know I'm following some one's blog who has a wealth of vegetarian meals. I'm going to go look for that now. If any of you guys have suggestions or recipes for a new vegetarian on a shoestring budget, then please share chile! 

Yeah, he smiles now....
come summer time I'll have the waistline, the health, and sheer enjoyment of victory!!
and of course braggin rights! :)

1 comment:

Shaheen said...

What a beautiful photograph.

My blog features many seasonal vegetarian and vegan recipes with big flavours. You may wish to come by and have a nosy.

May I take this opportunity to wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Warm wishes