Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!

So in my last post I announced that I had been challenged to get into shape. Well a couple of years ago, I found this website called Sparkpeople.com. and fell in love with it. There I could track my progress and also get great free tips. So I went back there to update my account and link it to facebook. Yes facebook for all of my friends to see. What was I thinking? I don't know, but I did and so now I'm motivated to produce results. I enjoy reading articles and getting recipes there. I understand that getting into shape should be a lifestyle change and not just some temporary diet phase, know what I mean?

I have been on my new journey of the more healthy slender me for 2 weeks now and have lost 14 pounds. I say I'm off to a good start. Yeah, BF knows he's in trouble :)

If you decide to take a peek at Spark People look me up....my username is  At_My_Strongest

No comments: