Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OMG, What have I done?!












Oh. My. Goodness. What did I do.

So, I was gonna cut my hair. Only to the natural. You know, to get rid of the relaxed ends. Well, I started and then chickened out! So now what? I have a tapered look I s'pose. I'm trying to disguise it. Can't wait until the summer. I think that's when I'll appreciate my "tapered" side a little more. Oh well, moving on.
Here's my disguise. Can you tell? Maybe a little? Oh, well. It'll grow back. I hope.

5 comments:

NO BLOG said...

Your hair grows pretty fast...I say, "Go Ahead With It!" And, "No" I can't tell...great disguise!

M*Shawnte said...

Hi. I can't tell the difference. I like the styles you created while trying to disguise the shorter locs.

NubianLockedPrincess said...

Are you twisting or latching your new growth? I never heard of any one palm rolling locs with permed hair. Usually the interlocking method is started with permed hair. Looks good so far. COngrats! Please tell me how you are maintaining you new growth so I may answer your question.

NubianLockedPrincess said...

Go to dewdrops blog and look under bunching. You can eleminate the holes the sma way since your hair is not locked yet.

Afrolady said...

You hid your little hair-boo-boo really well. I can't tell at all. Your updo's are really CUTE!!! I followed NubianLockedPrincess' video to maintain my new growth. It worked pretty well for me. I was truly scared to DEATH at first - but I'm very happy I did it that way.

Good luck and let me know what you decide to do. I will be checking in regularly.