Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm planning a makeover



I want a new look. I think it's time for an update on my wardrobe. I want to look sexy and fashionable, but also age appropriate. I'm not interested in mini skirts paired with leggings. To me, that's for the teenagers. And I sure don't want the knitted sweater with all the big flowers knitted in the middle paired with tan or taupe color elastic waist pants. That's for my sweet granny. I'm looking for a look that's me. A look that saids I'm cool, casual, fun and feminine. I don't want to look sleazy trying to keep up with the teeny-boppers and I don't want to look like me and my mom could go for sisters. Catch my drift?
I 'm planning to add a more color to my look. I've always gravitated to the outfits of more conservative neutral colors like the browns, blues, and grays. Which is ok, I just need to add color and change it up a bit. I went to this store called Dots and I really liked what I saw. I think I'll start there. I'll probably post before & after pictures just to see the comparison.

I feel as though I'm headed in the right direction. When I saw this bag it was a "I gotta have it" bag. This will be too cute for spring. I think.
These 3 I feel would be great addition as well. Nice colors!




These cuties were found on www.dezignerfashions.com
~~Big shout to my girl for having such cute bags!~~~

1 comment:

NubianLockedPrincess said...

Ooh! I love those bags! Wait until I post some of my summer shoes!