Monday, July 13, 2009

7 months update

Seems like I just did a post for 6 months. Well here are my locks at 7 months. I'm ready for my relaxed ends to go, but still a little afraid. I'm scared I won't look right with approx. 4inches of hair. On the other hand, I'm not going to let fear stand in my way. I've set the date. The first anniversary of my locs I WILL be receiving a hair cut. (I feel nausea setting in) I believe that once these stringy wild ends are gone, my locs will take off instead of being hender by the bunching of the relaxed hair. I dunno. Maybe it's all in my head. Here's also a style I've worn to diguise the 2 textures.












2 comments:

NaturallyNewbie said...

Why are you afraid of to let go when you do it will feel so much better... just let them go..

Kicukalah said...

I know. I know. Perhaps I'll get a trim before my 5 month personal deadline. This thing runs deep girl. But for the rest of the day your words will be ringing in my head, "just let them go, just let them go" =D